For my uncle Mike... who went ape over this, and asked for the recipe:
*** Note: This is PER DRINK. ***
+ Drinking glasses.
+ Extra long toothpicks or small skewers; preferably as long as the glass. Usually found in the spices isle or paper plates isle at the grocery store.
+ 2 Shallow bowls for salt/pepper - for the Rim Job and rolled mozzarella balls
1 small handful of cubed ice in drink, if preferred.
1 to 2 shots Vodka - the good stuff, like Smirnoff or Grey Goose.
1 to 5 splashes of Tobasco sauce, to taste preference
1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
1 pinch of celery salt
1/2 clove of garlic, minced/pressed
1 good squeeze of fresh lemon juice
1 squeeze of lime juice
1 splash of soy
3 to 5 turns of freshly ground black pepper, to taste preference
Enough v8 to fill the rest of the (normal 12-16oz) glass
Garnishes (Yes, I use ALL of these):
Garlic-filled green olives
cooked cocktail shrimp
Fresh green bean
Baby banquet pickles, halved lengthwise
marinated asparagus (avocado oil, garlic, salt, fresh dill, basil, & lemon juice; overnight)
I like to prepare all the garnish stuff first for multiple drinks, so I can just quickly plop them in as I complete each one.
1) First skewer: In one of the shallow bowls, combine a little bit of regular iodized salt and pepper together. Roll the mozzarella balls in the mixture, and stick a skewer through it. Add a cherry tomato. Top it with a shrimp.
2) Second skewer: Add the cocktail onion, radish, and garlic olive on top.
3) Wash &/or prepare your other garnishes so they're ready to go. I usually quarter cut the celery so they're long and skinny, and I cut off the tips of the green beans. Place all on a platter for easy access.
4) On each glass, rub a halved lime over the rim. Turn the glass upside down and dip the rim in the sea salt, rotating slightly to get them to stick. Place glass back upright.
Now, onto the drink!...
1) If you like ice, add a few cubes to the glass. Otherwise, mix the ice with all the ingredients in a separate glass or shaker first, then pour into a prepared glass.
2) Add your shot(s). Then add most of the other ingredients: Tobasco, Worcestershire, celery salt, lemon juice, lime juice, minced garlic, black pepper. Stir.
3) Add enough v8 to fill the glass. Stir/shake well. If you don't want the ice, this would be when you transfer all but the ice into your prepared glass. If you DO want ice, only fill the glass about 3/4 full. Otherwise, it will overflow when you go to put the garnishes in.
4) Starting with the loose stuff first (a jalapeno, celery, pickle, asparagus) begin adding your garnishes! Crisscross the two skewers on the top. Finish with a quartered lime on the rim.
How to dry hump a person ? - Make it first. You can not just jump on the girl and start to dry. As for sex, girls are different from boys. While most individuals can barely walk up a...