Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sun-day, Holy-day

Well this has been an... interesting weekend! I have been living out of a suitcase since Friday morning, and have not been able to get online via computer until today. Let's just leave it at that.

Some good news to update on:
I talked with some local giclee makers who have given me some pretty valuable information.

I went to an art show last night and networked with some reputable people in the industry who gave me cell numbers of even more contacts to meet.

I've decided that I want this to be a serious endeavor, and I feel super motivated about this.

A good friend told me about a site called kickstarter.com, so I'm going to think clearly about what my goals are, and submit a video sometime in the coming week after I get numbers figured out.

Oh and on a random positive note: I won some rad gifts (a certificate to Macy's and some yummy chocolate) for guessing my preggo friend's belly size, EXACTLY. Like, it was weird how exact I was.

Oh yeah, and I've discovered that I just LOVE cracked pepper water crackers, with garlic & herb cheese spread, with a thin slice of fresh peach on top! YUMMY!!!

That is all for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment