Saturday, November 6, 2010

HOT NEWS

I was resigned for no reason. I went back to square one (the first printer I went to, like I said I would) - and worked with Jeff, their color guy. He ended up referring a different printing company up in Seattle, called "The Color Group". They're not cheap, but ARE comparable to the printer I was originally gonna use. And they do large-format drum scanning, which is nice (and cheaper then using a photographer to get digital files made).

I went up there this past week, got proofs made, checked them out yesterday and they looked GREAT!!! So I ordered 5 prints up front and they should be done this coming Monday. Again, not cheap, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do for now. So YAY, I've finally got a great printer to work with.

Other hot news: I signed up for the Artist Fair in Tacoma on Black Friday, which we all know is only the BUSIEST shopping day of the whole year!! The day after Thanksgiving. I will have a booth there, so if anyone wants to buy prints directly and meet me, I'll be there. :-)

The address is as follows: Speakeasy Arts Cooperative, 746 Broadway, Tacoma, WA. Which is located on Antique Row in downtown Tacoma. There is also a second entrance on St. Helen's for foot traffic. Hope to see ya there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment