Friday, February 26, 2010

Etsy-bitsy shop-o-rama!!

Last night I hit my goal for the week of creating an online shop with items for sale! I know, I know, it's not much to look at *right now*... but I've got big plans, and at least it's something! Far better than nothing, for sure!!! If I waited and waited around until I was completely ready all the time, nothing would ever get done because most of the time, I have no idea where to start. So the word "progress" has earned an important spot on my motivating to-do vocabulary.

My motivating four P's: Progress + Produce + Promote = Profit

That's right! Sure it's elementary, and I'm sure someone out there is thinking to themselves "Oh Lord, this girl needs help. What a dummy!" But It's short and easy for me to remember day to day. Whatever works, eh? Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment